Gabion Wall Panels
Gabion consists of wire cages. It was developed to prevent damage caused by natural disasters. (Erosion, landslide, flood) It serves as retaining wall. It is also used for landscaping and security purposes.
Gabion Wire Cages Technical Specifications
- Gabion wall panels wires are obtained by welding the wires together. With these processes, panels are obtained and gabion wires are formed by combining these panels with spiral wires.
- It produces Galfan and stainless steel wire.
- The modular structure of the walls changes as the height increases.
- Dimensions; Height = 50-200 cm, Width = 50-100 cm, Height = 50-100 cm.
Gabion Wall Application Areas
- Creek beds
- Environmental Regulations
- Prevention of erosion
- Railways and Highways
- Retaining structures
- Coast Guard
- Port Works
- In substructure facilities
Saglam Fence Gabion wire cages are available in special sizes on request. Natural disasters cannot be prevented, but damage to the environment can be reduced by wire meshes. SaglamFence Gabion wire meshes are manufactured with superior technology. For more information please contact us.