Metal Fence Gates
The gates are systems to adapt to the fence systems used and to provide transition areas in fenced areas.
- The metal fence Gates used in the fence system are produced from the material used in the fence system production. In this way, environment pollution does not occur in terms of aesthetics.
- The frame of the Gates is hot-dip galvanized (40-60 g / m2 Zn) box profile and inside of the fence system is hot-dip galvanized (40-60 g / m2 Zn) panels.
- The posts produced from galvanized box profiles are coated with polyester based (80-120 micron) or PVC based thermoplastic powder paint (200 micron).
- Gates covered with thermoplastic paint are covered with electrostatic powder paint for 10 years and doors are guaranteed for 3 years.
- The paint color usually used is green. But it can be done from different colors as you wish.
- Used paints are not affected by UV rays and do not fade. It has 90% brightness.
- Gates can be made with different locking systems upon request.
The Gate Types:
- Winged Doors: SaglamFence single and double wing doors are suitable for use on all kinds of grounds with suitable accessories. Can be constructed easily. It is especially suitable for vehicle, garden and personnel transitions.
- Sliding Doors: Such doors are larger and suitable for use in factory, site and warehouse entrances.
SağlamFence iron gate systems will adapt to your fence system easily. It can be made different sizes and colors upon request. In addition, remote gates and wrought iron gates are available upon request. If you want to get information, please contact us.