Welded Wire Mesh
Welded wire mesh is produced by S220 steel by cold drawing method and ribbed. It is a high strength and mainly used in construction.
Welded wire mesh are produced in 2 types according to the laying works.
- R Type Wire Mesh: It is used for structural elements working in one direction.
- Type Q Wire Mesh: It is used for structural elements working in double direction.
Wire Mesh Application
- Retaining walls
- Ribbed floors
- In infrastructures of reinforced concrete buildings
- Water structures; in dams, canals and canals
- In Curtain
- On Floor
- Concrete roads
- Garden fence
- Suspended Ceilings
The yield strength of the Wire Mesh is 2.27 times S220 steel and 1.19 times of S420 steel. In other words, when we use steel mesh, compared to other steels;
- Weight savings starting at least 10%,
- Up to 25% time and money savings are possible.
SağlamFence Wire Meshs are manufactured with superior technology and are multi-purpose. It can be made in desired sizes and sizes. If you want to save time and money, you can choose Tough Steel Wire Mesh. For more information please contact us.