Wire Mesh Cable Trays
Wire mesh cable trays ducts are preferred for the transportation of low voltage, communication and fiber optic cables within the buildings. In other words, it is laid under the ceiling, wall and floor inside the building and provides the electricity and telephone cables to be more smooth. Wire mesh cable trays ducts can be made in any size other than standard sizes.
Mesh Cable Trays Technical Specifications:
- It does not accumulate dust on the surface due to its low surface area. These reasons are especially used in the food, industrial and tobacco sectors.
- Wire harness wire ducts, electro galvanized with a diameter of 3.0-6.0 mm, pre-galvanized (40-60 g / m2 Zn), hot dipped galvanized (120 g / m2 Zn), stainless steel and galvanized electrostatic powder coated The wires are produced in various sizes.
- It is very light and easy to use, so its usage area is increasing every year.
Mesh Cable Tray Advantages
- Less heat
- Easy to clean as it keeps little dust
- Easy to assemble
- If the cable is to be added later, it is easy to operate as it has an open top.
- It is more economical when compared to its counterparts.
- Made of stainless steel.
Thanks to the SaglamFence Mesh Cable Trays, any possible image pollution is prevented and cables are stored and a safer environment is created.